中/EN
Home > About Chang Lin > business unit

Shandong changlin machinery group co., LTD. (referred to as shandong changlin group) is located in linshu county, linyi city. The group was formerly an armory repair shop established by the 115 division of the eighth route army in 1943. In 1998, it was renamed as shandong changlin machinery group co., LTD.At present, the group has a high precision casting, high-end hydraulic, engineering machinery three core business sectors, is the collection production, research and development, sales as one, diversified development of the national strategic emerging industries concentrated area main enterprise, national large-scale high-tech enterprise, enterprise of China machinery industry, the existing staff of more than 2000 people, covers an area of 1 million square meters.

BUSINESS SECTOR

Shandong changlin casting co. LTD

Shandong changlin casting co., LTD., a subsidiary of shandong changlin machinery group co., LTD., was established in June 2006.

The company has 4 international advanced production lines, such as German HWS horizontal static pressure molding line and Japanese new east resin sand molding line. It mainly produces gray cast iron and nodular cast iron, and its main products are automobile, engine, engineering machinery, hydraulic, pneumatic components, coolers, various pumps, valves and other accessories, with an annual production capacity of 120,000 tons.The main customers are fiat, sany, dpca, gac, steyr, Eaton and other well-known manufacturers at home and abroad.